Performance Cycling levels - which is right for me?
To accommodate the needs of individuals and instructors worldwide we are pleased to offer 2 main levels of certification.
Both levels provide the same expert support and both provide and assess knowledge on the underpinning theory, essential to be an instructor.
Performance Cycling Professional (Level 2) is our original and 'flagship' level
- Our Pro Instructor (Level 2) is achievable via our 2 day live and in house courses or 100% online (ONLINE - Level 2 is available on completion of our Level 1 online. Book both levels online together for a discount. LIVE - combines both levels, so you do not need to have our Level 1 or any other fitness qualification beforehand.)
- Designed specifically for new instructors as well as professional instructors wanting to acheive the highest award in indoor cycling and those wishing to progress after doing other indoor group cycling courses.
- The depth of content, long history and the highest written and practical assessment standards in the industry make this the ONLY UK indoor cycling certificate accepted for freelance insurance cover for those without prior fitness qualifications.
- It also awards the highest professional level of achievement and external accreditation available for an indoor cycling instructor course, being accredited by Skills Active and awarding 16 REPs points to members. (The maximum available for indoor cycling.)
- Level 2 includes additional and advanced choreography and gives instructors further benefits and opportunities for promotion and progession once qualified. You can even get an introduction to gyms in your area once qualified too!
- The fee for our Pro Level 2 online as an upgrade after doing our Essentials Level 1 online is £120 and also gives a generous 6 months to complete. The fee includes personal tutor support direct from creator Debbie Kneale and detailed practical assessment with personal feedback. Full details, including marking criteria are included in the course and you can complete as fast as you like within enrolment. To do Level 2 online, instructors must hold a current Performance Cycling Level 1 certificate.
- The fee for Level 2 live (2 days and includes Level 1) is £275 per person.
Level 2 can be achieved live via our 2 day live intensive, or online after completion of Level 1.
Remember NO LIVE ATTENDANCE IS REQUIRED for Level 1 OR 2 Online - all study and assessments are done online and Level 2 practical is via video submission. Full details, including marking criteria are included in the course.
Performance Cycling Essentials (Level 1) was ceated primarily for US instructors more familiar with Spinning ® i.e. without a practical assessment. It can also be delivered in house by arrangement.
- In the UK it is suitable for those already qualified to Level 2 or 3 in fitness who want to certify to teach freelance indoor cycling or update/recertify quickly after doing other indoor cycling training.
- Also popular with enthusiasts/athletes wanting to improve their own knowledge and personal indoor cycling training. (Contact us for how to get everything minus the assessment and certification at a discount if this applies to you.)
- Level 1 covers all the base moves and is achieved upon passing a thorough written assessment. (Live or online.)
- The fee for Level 1 online is £165 and gives a generous 6 months to complete. This includes personal tutor support direct from creator Debbie Kneale and wirtten assessment with personal feedback. (You can complete as fast as you like within enrolment.)
Contact to discuss holding Level 1 live at your venue.
Book your preferred Level online here and start now
Click here to see the next available Level 2 live course date and location
If you have any questions please call or email to discuss. (Click the Contact tab in the top menu.)