Performance Cycling levels - which is right for me?
To accommodate the needs of individuals and instructors worldwide, we are pleased to offer 2 main levels of certification.
Both levels provide the same expert support and both provide and assess knowledge on the underpinning theory, essential to be an instructor.
Performance Cycling Professional (Level 2)
Our original and 'flagship' level
- Our Pro Instructor (Level 2) is achievable via our 2 day live and in house courses or 100% online (ONLINE - Level 2 is available on completion of our Level 1 online. Book both levels online together for a discount. LIVE - combines both levels, so you do not need to have our Level 1 or any other fitness qualification beforehand.)
- Designed specifically for new instructors as well as experienced instructors wanting to acheive the highest award in indoor cycling and wishing to progress after doing other indoor group cycling courses.
- The ONLY UK indoor cycling certificate accepted for freelance insurance cover for those without prior fitness qualifications.
- Externally accredited and endorsed by both CIMSPA and the updated REPs for the maximum points available for indoor cycling.
- Level 2 includes additional and advanced choreography, assesses practical skills and gives instructors further benefits and opportunities for promotion and progession once qualified. You can even get an introduction to gyms in your area once qualified too!
- The fee for Level 2 live (2 days and includes Level 1) is £285 per person. (Save £10 when paying by DIrect Debit.)
- Level 2 online can be bought as an upgrade by current Level 1 instructors for £120 and also gives a generous 6 months to complete. (You can complete as fast as wanted within this time.)
- All online students benefit uniquely from personal tutor support direct from creator Debbie Kneale with personal marking and feedback included at no charge.
- To do Level 2 online, instructors must hold a current Performance Cycling Level 1 certificate.
Level 2 can be achieved live via our 2 day live intensive, or online after completion of Level 1.
NO LIVE ATTENDANCE IS REQUIRED for Level 1 OR 2 Online - all study and assessments are done online and Level 2 practical is via video submission. Full details, including marking criteria are included in the course and Debbie is there to answer any questions throughout - priceless!
Performance Cycling Essentials Plus (Level 1)
Created primarily for US instructors more familiar with Spinning ® i.e. without a practical assessment. It can also be delivered in house by arrangement.
- In the UK it is suitable for those already qualified to Level 2 or 3 in fitness who want to certify to teach freelance indoor cycling or update/recertify quickly after doing other indoor cycling training.
- Externally accredited and endorsed by NASM and AFAA and for more points than any other indoor cycling certification, including Spinning, ICG, Stages etc.
- Also popular with enthusiasts/athletes wanting to improve their own knowledge and personal indoor cycling training. (Contact us for how to get everything minus the assessment and certification at a discount if this applies to you.)
- Level 1 covers all the base moves and is achieved upon passing a thorough written assessment. (Live or online.)
- The fee for Level 1 online is £165 and gives a generous 6 months to complete. This includes personal tutor support direct from creator Debbie Kneale and wirtten assessment with personal feedback. (You can complete as fast as you like within enrolment.)
Contact to discuss holding Level 1 live at your venue.
Book your preferred Level online here and start now
Click here to see the next available Level 2 live course date and location
If you have any questions please call or email to discuss. (Click the Contact tab in the top menu.)