This fast paced, yet fun course is guaranteed to give you more than any other 1 day course and most other 2 day studio cycling courses available.
This 1 day studio cycling training is an ideal refresher and update for those already qualified. It is also the most comprehensive foundation available if you are considering teaching studio/indoor cycling and want to 'test the water', before doing the advanced moves and practical assessment in the full Level 2. It is also great for those who just want to know how to get the most out of their own studio cycling training.
What will you learn on this studio cycling instructor course?
- Detailed client screening and preparation for studio cycling classes
- Fixed gear bike design and safety
- Critical bike set up techniques to protect beginners and increase gains for all riders. (Missed on most other courses!)
- Studio cycling base techniques and moves
- Safe and fun choreography ideas to keep riders engaged
- Powerful coaching and teaching skills to protect riders
- How to put great studio cycling classes together and adapt for all levels
- How to maximise gain and minimise risk for riders AND bikes - protect your investment and avoid insurance claims!
- How to adapt and progress base moves so you can teach beginners to advanced
- Effective warm up and cool down techniques and stretches
- Music guidelines and legalities
- Practical practice to gain teaching confidence, and more...
PLUS - FREE extra theory AND Practical beforehand via our interactive online learning course, including:
- Fitness theory and basic human anatomy
- Components of fitness
- Muscle types and actions
- Principles of training
- FITT principle
- Energy systems
- Intensity levels and monitoring
- Biomechanical considerations
- Minimising body stresses when riding
- Introduction and safety checks
- Bike safety and set up
- All the base moves used and more...
These bonuses are INCLUDED to give you a head start and advantage - we will also cover all the essentials on the day live!
Once certified with us you will be able to teach effectively on any of the popular fixed gear indoor cycling bikes, including Reebok, Schwinn, Spinning ®, Keiser, Pulse, Gym Gear, BH Fitness etc.